Monday, December 04, 2006

Exercising

I am on a roll here – here is another post. :) Signed up for another month of exercise classes today. That makes two successful months of attendance now, three times a week. Sure I missed a few classes here and there, but overall, I do OK. My sister and I try to encourage each other. I got a little stronger. I no longer feel like passing out at the end of the class. That’s good news to report. Bad news is that I’ve actually gained some (a little, tiny bit) weight since arriving. Ahem, we won’t mention any numbers mind you. You know, burek (local pastry with cottage cheese, not so low in calories), fresh bread, imported chocolates and daily home made cooking. Yum! Life sure is delicious these days. Now I need to make it through the holidays. Homemade deserts are a staple here at just about every household. You don’t just make one or two but a bunch. I’ll take some nice pictures so you all can collectively drool over them while I indulge a little. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment