Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Chocolate plight

I really, really miss being able to buy chocolate chips. I finally managed to locate that dangerous chocolate bundt cake recipe and now I just need finished chocolate chips so I don’t have to cut up my own chocolate. Two dangers here – one, I could potentially chop off a finger (those are precious for blog typing) and two, I could potentially eat the chocolate before it is chopped up and it would never make it to the cake. Not that I’ve never just opened a bag of chocolate chips and eaten them before. I would never…

I did manage to make the yummy cake for Saturday though. We had our first official guests over. Kind of like a mini housewarming party. Some of my friends came (knew them since we were in diapers) and some food and drink (nonalcoholic only) was to be had. It really was fun. I hope to be able to do it again soon. I suppose I should start taking those pictures of the place for you. I am guessing that it won't get cleaned up much more than it already is. :) Give me a week. I'll try to post something.

No comments:

Post a Comment