Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Makeover

The kids are getting adjusted to the new house very well. Since we’ve moved, I’ve noticed that more and more often I find them gone to their rooms playing on their own. They didn’t used to do that before.
So the other day I am walking by Mia’s room. Then something stopped me in my tracks. I heard Ivor saying: “Mia, do you want a makeover?” Then they both proceeded to walk past me to get a chair for Mia. They went back and Ivor, sporting a serious, professional look on his face, gave her a makeover. Painted her face up nicely.

Where in the world did he learn a word makeover to begin with? Secondly, I hardly ever wear any make up these days. I couldn’t have been their inspiration. I was surprised to hear Mia ask me to buy her a play make up set a month or two ago. I was even more surprised that Ivor was quite familiar with it. Go figure. Mia was pleased with the result and when they were done they both got a bath. Seems to me that soon I’ll be learning make up tips and tricks from them.

Anyone need a free makeover?

No comments:

Post a Comment