Friday, October 16, 2009

Good boy

Got to tell it like it is, good and the bad. Well, this one is good. BTW - can you tell I am still stalling from actually working...

My man has been putting in some extra effort lately. Not sure what it is. perhaps he's missed me while we've been apart this summer, or he's still feeling guilty over the birthday fiasco, or he just decided to work a little harder. Either way, he's been putting up with me and my moods exceptionally well lately.

I must admit I've been whining and complaining above average since we got on a diet together. It's been particularly hard since he's been doing so good (no joke, amazing results) and my results are marginal. I am proud to announce that he's lost a huge amount of weight. Not that he didn't look good before but now he feels more comfortable about himself. He's been exceptionally focused and super disciplined about the whole thing. Just amazing. On top of that, the often clueless, but otherwise very patient and loving guy, has done all of the laundry during the past couple of months, has let me sleep in every weekend (yep, past noon at times) and has given me a hug and a squeeze as often as humanly possible (he can get carried away with that a bit). Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment