Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mamma Mia

Mia, my 4 and a half year old, came home a few days ago singing Abba's Mamma Mia song. I didn't think that she's ever heard it, let alone that she'd remember it once she'd heard it. She proceeded to tell me about this really neat movie with a "cowboy" girl (Sophie, one of the characters in the movie wears a cowboy hat in a scene or two I think) and singing and dancing and then this girl is getting married... Apparently she saw Mamma Mia (the movie) and instantly fell in love with all of Abba songs. So we bought her the movie and she's been singing and dancing to Abba for the past few days. Ivor can't help it. He's watched some of it too and so far really likes the music too. Oh, and in case you don't know this (Mia told me), Mamma Mia song is about Mia and her mommy. So no one better go around claiming otherwise!

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! I'm glad to see the kids are becoming well-rounded Abba fans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete