Friday, February 27, 2009

Fit and trim (as if)

The last decade of my life has been sprinkled with failed attempts to get to the gym long term. A couple of months at a time just doesn't cut it as you might imagine. Still, I am one of those people that don't lose hope. Despite having less and less free time (as if that is even possible) I have, yet again, enrolled in a gym. Just to spice things up, I've done things differently this time. I am starting to regret it already. I've signed the kids up as well. They can go to a sports playroom where they hang out on a trampoline, climb a climbing wall, tackle an obstacle course, play soccer... They've decided that it's a lot of fun and now they are pestering me all the time to go. So now I have to go. So now everything hurts and I can barely climb the stairs. Naturally, it would have been wimpy to start out again with regular Yoga. It had to be power Yoga. Oh, the pain, the pain... Should we take bets to see how long I last this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment