Thursday, April 05, 2007

The BIG 10

Chris and I reached the BIG 10 today and celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. I have to admit, it doesn't really feel like it as the time just blew by. If this is how it is, then 20 will be here before we know it. I hoped to do a lot more than a lunch together to commemorate the milestone we're proud of but that won't quite be possible at the moment. I plan on booking us a nice relaxing couples massage for next week and then maybe during the summer, we can have a proper party to celebrate. In that nice new home I hope... :) Come to think of it, we've lived at 5 different addresses so far and will soon add number six. That averages to less than two years per address. Wow! Didn't realize that. Maybe we can make the next one stick for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment