Friday, January 18, 2008

American Citizens Information Night

I periodically visit Croatian US Embassy web site and today I've learned that they're organizing the first ever American Citizens Information Night in February. Naturally, we're going and look forward to it. The flyer mentions that "American" snacks and drinks will be served and I can't wait to see what's on the menu. :) Will they have imported Mountain Dew especially for us? One can only hope... Or maybe they will have found some good sharp cheddar cheese that I can't seem to find anywhere. Or perhaps there will be pop-tarts. I'll keep you posted. No pictures though. We'll have gone through a very, very thorough security screening so there won't be any cameras, cell phones...

1 comment:

  1. We went and they did have Mountain Dew! And Oreos!

    ReplyDelete