Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas morning

December 25th, 2007. Part one of my holiday blogging catch-up...

Christmas morning the kids got up at their regular time of 7:00am. I suppose they are still too little to try for the 5:00am wake up or maybe they know that we wouldn't reward that type of behavior with early present opening.
Mia went straight for the stocking and started opening stuff up so she was immediately in trouble with Chris. They had to wait for me to show up, then for me to take a few pictures... I think they were starting to get annoyed.
Finally we let them get to the gifts. Mia wanted a wrist watch so bad and was delighted to see that Santa got the message. She has no idea what time it shows but she's been wearing it since she got it. She even sleeps in it. At least I know that she liked the present.

Ivor got Yu-Gi-Oh cards that he wanted, and of course, a bunch of other toys. It was fun and loud and messy while it lasted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment